Monday, August 17, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

This weekend Olive and I got to look at a possible home. I'm not sure if we are going to live there, but it was a nice to start the "moving on" that people keep telling me to do. Really sad, but nice. Afterwards we needed some pick-me-up activities. So we went to lunch with some friends and did some shopping.
We decided that Olive needed a good pair of boots....
for the next time she's at the ranch, line dancing, or driving cattle.

After shopping we made a stop at Mimi and Papas's for a swim,

and a soak in the hot tub.

And as always, Olive and I had a magical stay at Gigi and Pop Pop's house.

We had a great weekend and have really enjoyed all of our trips home this month. Thanks again to all our family and friends for everything!

11 comments:

  1. I love that song. It should be your theme song. Go buy yourself some boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. She was so cute in her boots at the reception. And I love the Mickey Mouse ears. Fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures Kaylee!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoes always make things better. :) Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really did look cute at the reception in those boots. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I am so glad you have been having fun! We are finally in Gridley and gettin settled in! Let me know the next time you are here so we can get the girls together! Sound like you are having good luck finding potential homes, hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized that my comment came up as micaela but really it was me. You probably had no clue who that was. Sorry. I still think you should get a pair of boots though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Shauna and Micaela. Buy the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaylee, I don't have your e-mail so I'm sending you this here....
    In case you're still looking, you can apply online now for county jobs. Just thought you might be interested since it can be hard to take applications in with kids in tow. :)

    https://jobs.buttecounty.net/JAC3/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kaylee, I can't believe I found you. I hope you still remember me...it's Mainou. I would like to hear from you. Please email me at mnthoj@gmail.com.....

    ReplyDelete