Tuesday, September 29, 2009

August-September

Sometimes I feel like Olive and I are just a couple of hobo's traveling around looking for food and shelter for the night. We were traveling almost weekly to Fremont, we spent a couple weeks in Utah, made a quick trip to San Diego, and are now back in Gridley. So here's what we have been doing...

I turned 25! That's right, I'm a quarter of a century old! I had such a great birthday. I got birthday breakfast with the Hunters, birthday lunch with my family, and a pizza party at Cal-Skate...It was awesome! Thanks again to everyone who came and made it a fun party!

Poor Jessica McDowell...
She is about nine months pregnant here giving a hair cut to the worst client EVER. Seriously...Olive screamed non-stop through the whole thing. And if the screaming weren't enough, she was also physically fighting me to the point that I had to have her in my lap and in a head-lock. I thought for sure Jessica was going to go into labor!

Olive was a Future Missette Butte County contestant!
Her Auntie Claira signed her up for this and they could not have been cuter on stage together. It was very fun and she looked sooo cute, but it's also very stressful. There is so much that goes into these pageants...hopefully Aunt Claira will always be around to help.

Being beautiful can be exhausting.

Kyle was such a trooper and took Olive on lots of rides at the fair.


We got to spend a couple weeks in Utah watching Pacen, Cramberry, and Claira while Than and Erica spent time with Erica's family. I really had so much fun. The kids were amazing, and I love getting to spoil my nieces and nephew.

Olive loved Pacen's house because he owns about a thousand light sabers.. and really, is there anything better than a light saber?

We are finally back and a little more settled. We have moved most of our things to the Hunter's and have set up a very cozy home in their loft. We will be staying here until we move into our new house which should be ready in a couple more weeks. We are slowly moving forward with life and are so thankful for the support our friends and family continue to give.

13 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for you to make another post. You look so good in all of these pictures! I want to see olives new haircut. Miss you guys- I enjoyed skyping the other day...its been a while. Good luck with the new house. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is about stinkin' time that you changed your blog!! I love the picture of Greg and Olive...it is so cute. The one of Olive and Kyle is great too, especially if you make it bigger. You can really see Olive's expression and her hair, and the sweat, etc. The pictures of you don't look so bad either Kakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard you're moving into my uncle's rental - YAY! I'm so happy to hear that! You'll have some great neighbors... although Dave may unintentionally "run away" to your house more then you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad that you updated! We really need to hang out since you are living so close. Where is the new house you will be living in? You guys look great. Hey post some more pictures of Olive's hair... your mom was saying how cute it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture on your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard about your new house yet. I LOVED olive's face on the slide with kyle. So cute. I wish you would have hoboed your way out here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a doll! I wish I would have gone into labor over that haircut! That would have been awesome! Glad you guys are back in town! We'll have to get together soon! I just hope Olive doesn't remember me as the evil woman who took her hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea Kaylee! I am glad you updated the blog! Please come and play while your staying in town!!!!!Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Glad to see the updates--keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaylee, you look fabulous! I'm not just saying that, either. Someday we'll finally get our butts down to Gridley to see everyone again and visit cute little miss Olive and you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kaylee,
    It was sooo nice to see a post from you again! I just love you and Olive. So glad you have the support you need at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE them in pull ups it is soooooooooooo hot sloooooowwwwlllly pulling them off especially when they are real wet you know that lovely little p----y isgoing to taste of pee

    ReplyDelete
  13. love her tiny knickers, love to get them off and get some of that pu--y

    ReplyDelete