Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last Chance Harry


This is Harry. He is pure bred Shih tzu. He is about twelve weeks old and is absolutely precious. I placed an ad in the paper to sell him. I had no takers. At this point I am so attached I really just want to keep him. He and Maggie just love each other and spend their whole day playing and cuddling, I don't think they could be any happier. I can't have Maggie inside at the house I'm moving into, so I think it would be nice for her to have some company outside.
I do know that I'm a little bit animal crazy and I really don't need another pet. So, I thought I would put it out into the universe one more time that he is for sale. If you are interested or can think of a friend that might love him, please let me know. If not, I will be more than happy to welcome him into our family permanently.

He is really so handsome and sweet. I cannot pick him up without getting attacked with kisses.

The men of the house.


Maggie is still a little faster and tougher but he is starting to hold his own more and more each day.

Could there be anything cuter?

6 comments:

  1. Cutest puppy ever. He is even cuter in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would if I could but I can't. I don't know if you got to watch Elder Scott's talk but it would be interesting for you. It was good. Kaylee says she would like to name the pet she gets Willy. Or Odette. Or Seraphina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to convince than we needed him to be penny's buddy, but he didn't fall for it. Keep him so we can breed her with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where does Kaylee get her names??? I think you are reading weird books to her Shauna!!! LOL Cute cute puppy Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much are you selling him for? We already have one dog, a mini shih tzu and we love her. We wanted another one at one point, we might still want one. FYI, if you don't remember me, I used to be Melissa Bassett. Collette Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kaylee, I was hoping I could talk to you. I haven't heard from you in a while, I tried your phone number, or at least the one I used to have. Anyways, it looks like you must be busy moving so I hope all is well! My email is amandalouderback@aol.com and my phone number is 370-7633. Hope to talk to you soon!
    -Amanda Louderback

    ReplyDelete