Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter

I know Easter was a while ago, but I just wanted to post some pictures from Olive and Scottie's Easter egg hunt. It was FREEZING that day but it didn't seem to slow either one of them down.

Olive was old enough this year to really appreciate it. She actually got into the whole Easter bunny thing and was so excited to wake up and find that we had been visited. Ever since she will occasionally wake up and ask me if the Easter bunny came and brought her candy. If only it were Easter everyday!

Scottie was a very good uncle and helped her out a lot. She has so much fun with him.

5 comments:

  1. You have changed your background since this morning...and the picture. I love pictures of the two of them together and I am so glad that you take them for me. We probably won't always be so fortunate to live so close and that will be a sad day for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her hair is so long now! when did that happen? she looks just like you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....what precious pictures of both of them. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaylee - this is Susan from FRRPD. I am happy for you that you have a new home and little Olive is just so darned cute! I wish you'd bring her by so I could see her, but I'm glad you keep a blog so I can see her progress. I guess it was me wanting to be a grandma so much!

    Now we have four grandkids - 1 girl and 3 boys! Mackenzie is doing almost everything Olive is! They are the love of my life. I have been praying for you and Olive and hope that your lives will be blessed always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..... what a great blog. nice sharing. i like this blog. thanks for the sharing the superb information.its a nice posting.superb information. eot crane manufacturer | elevators manufacturer

    ReplyDelete