Friday, November 20, 2009

We're Home!

Olive and I are finally in our new home. We moved in last week and have been loving every minute of it! We have missed all the fun of living at the Hunter's but luckily we are only a bike ride away. Since we've moved in I've been keeping myself busy cleaning and decorating and Olive has been busy playing with all her toys and loving our new life!

Living room

Olive is the best hostess if you ever want to join her for tea.

Kitchen

It's nice living out in the country, you can cook naked and don't have to worry about the neighbors peeking in!

Olive's Room
She's been so cute about keeping it clean and arranging her animals and toys.

My Room

Olive's new favorite game..Thanks Joe and Candy!

Guest Room/"Office"/Aunt or Uncle Room
I'm really hoping I can convince either Uncle Sam or Aunt Shae to move in with me...

Seriously, the girl can throw a great tea party. Olive has had so much fun having friends over.
This is our yard..it's just dirt right now, but it's going to be super cute...We have a white picket fence and everything. Olive keeps referring to it as the "park" and loves playing outside.

The dogs have settled right in, they love being out in the country. We are right next to a big empty field that the dogs and cat love to roam around in.

We are so grateful to be in our own place and really appreciate all the work that the Scott's put into the house to make it so nice for us. We are also grateful for our families and for all the help they have been from housing us, to moving us, to countless hours of free therapy..I don't know what I would have done without both of my families!

13 comments:

  1. We're excited to come see your new place. Maybe the girls can stay over for a night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it looks AMAZING! Quite a transformation! And just think, once it has grass, it will be that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come and live with you???? I love your house. It is just so homey and comfortable. Great job decorating it Kaylee. I can hardly wait to see what Than and Joe think of Olive cooking in her kitchen. Love that picture of the dogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floors! so pretty. i can't wait to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE it! love it love it. sOOOO cute. Makes me happy too see some decorations I gave you up. Can wait till we visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love hanging out at your house! Halle can't shut up about it!!! :) We love you both and are happy your here! Yay for Country living!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Olive seriously wearing shoes in that picture with her little kitchen?! I love that!! She knows her fashion and knows that shoes are the perfect accessory -- even with no clothes! Your house looks GREAT. I love how you decorated it. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! If you can keep it looking that clean, I want you to move it with me. It's decorated so cute. I'm happy for you too. I hope you enjoy the country. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next time we're in town, I am totally coming to visit. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kaylee!
    Such a cute place, so glad you two are getting settled. Your decorating makes me want to go shopping for my own house. I'm looking forward to seeing you Thursday, it's been a long time. Love you guys.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks good. i wish that my girls could keep there room as clean as Olive's room.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love to have hwer sit on my lap nkd like that, I want to see how far my c--k will go up her ass while I play with her little p---y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would get her to kneel on the bed, spit in her bum crack, grab her sweet little hips and go balls deep in her

      Delete